Re: Recording

Michael WA7SKG

I also have been looking for a good recorder for my BCT15X. Glad this works for you. Some questions, please.

How much recording time on a 32GB at 192kHz?

Does it have an autostart/VOX mode to just record when it hears audio or is it just continuous record?

Are the recordings timestamped?

How is it powered? I want to use it mobile.

Is there a downloadable manual? I went to the Sangean site, but get a "404 file not found" error for the file.

I understand the BCT15X has a programming feature to select which channels output audio to the record jack, but I haven't found how to program that. Any advice?

Thanks,
Michael

David O'Banion via groups.io wrote on 7/2/20 12:07 AM:

I bought a Sangean DAR-101 specifically to record from my BCT15X.
Works beautifully.
Using the 192 kHz mode (best quality available with the DAR-101) is Highly recommended.