That one will not work for his card.

The link I posted works here.

Joe M.

On 7/1/2020 4:18 PM, Scanner1143 wrote:
Andrew, Morecambe
If for some reason the link Joe M. gave you doesn't work,
Here is the link UPMan ( May he rest in peace ) sent to me himself.
SD Card Formatter Setup English
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/eula_windows/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe M.
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 2:27 PM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Clear User Data on 3600 / 436

Well you either need to select FAT (not exFAT) or use another tool. This
is the one in the video so it's known to work:

<<https://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Digital-Photo-Tools/SmartDisk-FAT32-Format-Utility.shtml>>

Joe M.

On 7/1/2020 3:16 PM, Andrew via groups.io wrote:

It was what was recommended. I had an issue before, contacted Avera who
deal with Uniden here, it's what they sent. It's the only option on what
they sent.

*Andrew, Morecambe*