Re: Recording

Glenn (Butch) Kanvick

The Omricon recorders do that as they record. But then you have to purchase the Time display to find the time and date stamp. These recorders us regular audio recording cassette tapes.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:03 PM KA9QJG <KA9QJG@...> wrote:

Can  Anyone recommend a  recorder  that actually  records the date and time  and on playback it actually  shows  that I  have been recording someone jamming a PD freq  and I may  have to use that info in the investigation

Thanks

Everyone Please Stay Safe and Healthy

Don KA9QJG

From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf Of don robinson via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:21 PM
To: main@uniden.groups.io; main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Recording

I would use a digital voice recorder set on VOX, patched to the scanner's headphone output with an attenuating TRS cord  (to stop amplifier hiss). Olympus makes a few models that can run all day like that on one set of batteries. You don't get the benefit of visual read out, but you can save hours of audio to review later.

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 01:18:44 PM PDT, Kev Myles via groups.io <wkevinm=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

What can I use to record scanner activity on my BCD996P2 besides using my computer? Thanks!

--
Glenn (Butch) Kanvick
KE7FEL/R