From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf Of don robinson via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:21 PM
To: main@uniden.groups.io; main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] Recording

I would use a digital voice recorder set on VOX, patched to the scanner's headphone output with an attenuating TRS cord  (to stop amplifier hiss). Olympus makes a few models that can run all day like that on one set of batteries. You don't get the benefit of visual read out, but you can save hours of audio to review later.

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 01:18:44 PM PDT, Kev Myles via groups.io <wkevinm@...> wrote:

What can I use to record scanner activity on my BCD996P2 besides using my computer? Thanks!