Re: SDS100/200

Evan Platt

Yeah, I've programmed a 536 with Sentinel set as a SDS, and so far no
problems that I see... I program my SDS100 and 536 the same.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 2:40 PM Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:

Settings not in the 100 (like the dim control) will be
set to default, but generally you are fine doing that.

Joe M.

On 6/22/2020 5:04 PM, ohioscan99 via groups.io wrote:
I’ve had an SDS100 for over a year and just got a 200. In getting it
all set up, I wrote from my computer to the scanner in sentinel. It
copied all the display settings and favorites lists right over, without
trouble.

Are the settings for both scanners interchangeable? It seems they are,
but I want to make sure I’ve not screwed something up by doing that.

Thanks!

Jim