Re: Clear User Data on 3600 / 436

doug fick

any sim card will work but you need format the card and copy some of the files to it first.....google is your friend

On Monday, June 15, 2020, 2:52:38 PM PDT, MIKE CHRISTIE via groups.io <mzfb@...> wrote:

I had the same problem with my TRX-1 and the sim cards.  Go to Amazon and buy the sim card from them this is the link  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZIEMWU/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A3H8M2CQAAXZL9&psc=1. Should be class 4 not class 10. Many resellers say they are these types but they are not.  A lot of the ones that you buy like Walmart or Best will not work.  I think bought three from Walmart thinking they were bad and none of them worked,  as soon as I got the one from Amazon it worked perfectly.  If going buy another just try the amazon one if it doesn’t clearly say class 4 it won’t work. Follow the instructions that comes with the TRX-1 for your cards no not copy anything over this new card, start fresh.

Good luck

Mike