Re: WHAAAAAT?

Glenn (Butch) Kanvick

OH, NO, those dreaded Mag mounts. I used a couple until I decided to pull the headliner and permanently mount the six antennas on the truck.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 12:50 PM mikkut kut <mikekut@...> wrote:

Michael Martin, Well Said!  The prime directives of scanning!  This is the exact advice I give to new listeners.

Thanks!
Rule 1: Do not make it obvious you have a scanner in your vehicle
Rule 2: Do not look like a porcupine on your car (Multiple Antennas) - See
Rule 1.
Rule 3: Do not FLAUNT your scanner equipment to anyone and everyone - See
Rule 1.
Rule 4: Do not show up at ANY crime scene and have your scanner blaring -
See Rule 1.
Rule 5: Do not do ANYTHING that will get you noticed by law enforcement -
See Rule 1.
Rule 6: Do not SPOUT OFF anything to a law enforcement officer about the
legality of/your rights - See Rule 1.
Rule 7: If you are pulled over/stopped by a law enforcement officer, PLEASE
turn OFF your scanner - See Rule 1.

--
Glenn (Butch) Kanvick
KE7FEL/R