Re: WHAAAAAT?

Christopher Nelsen

Back in the 60’s I ran 150 watts mobile on 2 meters in to a Collinear  antenna on the roof of my truck. Going to work I always caught up to a guy that was using a cruse control while on the highway. I could get up close to him, key the transmitter and cause his cruse control to floor the accelerator.
The first couple of times it happened I wondered why he all of a sudden took off so fast. After I figured out what was going on I had to play with it a few more times. I bet he had a story to tell his mechanic.
Back then not much EMI testing was done on automobiles.
Chris
WD9HIK

On Thursday, June 11, 2020, 5:13 PM, Phil Aziz via groups.io <flippus1@...> wrote:

Both radar detectors and scanners are Legal in Michigan

Phil