From: main@Uniden.groups.io [mailto:main@Uniden.groups.io] On Behalf Of KA9QJG
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 12:48 AM
To: main@Uniden.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Uniden] SDS 100 Charging light.

John, You and others are a Ham Next time they use the K Band and your detector goes Off ask the Officer why is He transmitting to your 10.5 G Lic Amateur Radio Freq Radar ham receiver Amateur Radio lic and calibration

The amateur radio band is between 10.00 GHz and 10.50 GHz, and the amateur satellite band is between 10.45 GHz and 10.50 GHz. The allocations are the same in all three ITU regions

Stay Safe and Healthy Don KA9QJG