Re: Some Help...

Joe M.

As long as it is not encrypted, yes.
Just about any P25 scanner would work.
(except the BC250D)

Joe M.

On 10/31/2019 5:15 PM, Marty Toomajian wrote:
I have one of those that I no longer use. It was relatively easy to
program if I remember correctly. I live in Rensselaer County not far
from Western Massachusetts. The county sheriff's department used a very
annoying trunked system that the 246T and all others of its time could
not handle.

It is currently listed by Radio Reference as Project 25 Phase 1, APCO-25
Common Air Interface Exclusive. Can newer radios track this?

My only currently used radio is an old Icom handheld that I tune to the
county fire dispatch frequency.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019, 4:33 PM Lisa Andre <landre1020@gmail.com
<mailto:landre1020@gmail.com>> wrote:

Found it. Uniden TrunkTracker III. BC246T

Lisa.
<mailto:mch@nb.net>> wrote:

> Which model and where are you located?
>
> Joe M.
>
>> On 10/31/2019 1:53 PM, Lisa Andre wrote:
>> Have had a scanner for a few years but have not used it much. I
have moved and would like to get going on it again. What should I
do first?