Topics

purchase

Larry Stowell K1ZW

I ready to buy a SDS200 any best place to buy?

I'm located in Durham NC.

thanks Larry

Stephen Cross

I just bought mine from Zip Scanners.  Very quick shipping.

On Feb 17, 2019, at 11:03 AM, wa2fif@... [SDS200] <SDS200@...> wrote:

I ready to buy a SDS200 any best place to buy?

I'm located in Durham NC.

thanks Larry

AT&T Inc <kenstark@...>

I live in Cary NC and ordered/bought mine before availability from ZIP Scanners and received it when it first became available for sale.

Thanks.......and Keep Safe!
Ken Stark  SEE YOU ON-THE-RADIO W4KJS / WQCB806 / WPC4KJS / KNC4GS

On Sunday, February 17, 2019, 12:03:07 PM EST, wa2fif@... [SDS200] wrote:

I ready to buy a SDS200 any best place to buy?

I'm located in Durham NC.

thanks Larry

Larry Stowell K1ZW

Thanks Stephen