Re: New user, likely old questions.

Joe M.

Check this out:

<<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXE_qGciV6E&;t=12s>>

Around 1:31:30 is the display color setup.

Alerts are at 26:30

I don't think they cover the startup message but that is in the profile editor (EDIT / EDIT PROFILE) in the DISPLAY OPTIONS tab.

Joe M.

On 11/6/2020 1:54 PM, Rick Newman wrote:
Can someone please explain for me the procedures for

1 - personalizing the start up message
2 - assigning differing screen colors to the "system", "department" and
"channel" portions of the main screen screen
3 - customizing the colors of the flashing LED above the "/PUSH/FUNC/"
for separate agencies

I've read and re-read the manual but haven't found these answers.
Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&;utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>