The so called noise or hum depressor. SDS200 Noise Mitigation with Factory Part

Mark Bradley

Question.....I saw the video on replacing the little square tin with copper on it.OK,the video showed the person putting the  SDS200  Noise Suppressor Piece,he put it on with the TIN side up. OK,I took my scanner apart to see if it had it in there,and yes it did. But one problem,,,,this is put in with the COPPER side up.OK,which way does it go?????????I see it was done on mine,and also no scraping of the foam or rubber seal with the Uniden Buzz Be Gone Fix. I ordered one of those Buzz Be Gone Eliminator Fix Parts,I was going to put it 3 inches over from the other side for double BUZZ be gone fix,I will put it with the Copper side up,like the other side.I am curious if any one knows the CORRECT WAY to install the Metal,Copper tab.Thank you for your time,I appreciate this as I am wanting to know,the correct way. Have a great evening,,,Mark

Join SDS200@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.