Re: How to set up a Radio ID to a Specific Tag Display

Jan Fine

Yes. Each system has a settings for Units. That is where you put the RID and any Alphanumeric you want.

On 12/1/2019 2:13 PM, PoliceScanner nut wrote:
Hello,

I have not yet purchased my SDS 200 scanner and wondered if it is possible to tag a radio ID? In other words, when say radio ID 25398653 keys up, it will display "Police Car 25" instead of the radio ID. I currently own a Uniden 396XLT and this works if you enter the radio ID in a group in the same system and assign the radio ID to the nomenclature as "Police Car 25". Is this possible with the SDS 200? If so, how can this be done?

Thanks for your help!

Marvin

Join SDS200@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.