Re: How to set up a Radio ID to a Specific Tag Display

Joe M.

Yes, it is possible. You program the Radio IDs under Unit IDs.

Joe M.

On 12/1/2019 2:13 PM, PoliceScanner nut wrote:
Hello,

I have not yet purchased my SDS 200 scanner and wondered if it is
possible to tag a radio ID? In other words, when say radio ID 25398653
keys up, it will display "Police Car 25" instead of the radio ID. I
currently own a Uniden 396XLT and this works if you enter the radio ID
in a group in the same system and assign the radio ID to the
nomenclature as "Police Car 25". Is this possible with the SDS 200? If
so, how can this be done?

Thanks for your help!

Marvin

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>