The Spectrum Monitor on-line magazine

Bill Nolan

The Spectrum Monitor on-line magazine‘s April 2019 edition includes a review of the Uniden SDS200 Scanner authored by Larry Van Horn.

Mr. Van Horn is no stranger to the hobby. I believe he got his introduction to the hobby in the sixties and has kept with it, along the way writing for Bob Grove’s Monitoring Times Magazine. He has a well deserved chair at the table of scanning excellence and industry respect.

The Spectrum Monitor can be had for $24 per year (Jan-Dec) or any individual month for $3.

I do not propose reposting of the review or any part of it here WITHOUT Mr. Van Horn’s permission but thought the review is worth mentioning. I went online and purchased the month of April just for the review.

Bill

Join SDS200@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.