Re: Santa Clara County System - any HP-2 users in the San Jose to SF area

Joe M.

Not local, but it sounds like simulcast interference.
Try limiting your reception to just one site.

The SDS series handles simulcast systems
much better (like night and day).

Joe M.

On 4/6/2020 6:16 AM, civpol1128@... wrote:
Hi, first I am not that tech savvy and have a HP-2 and a BCD436HP and I
have been unable to listen to the new system in Santa Clara County, CA
which according to radio reference is now using Project 25 Phase II TDMA.

Checking both scanners they are supposed to be able to scan and listen
to this system but I am unable to pick anything up.

I am looking for local help.

Thanks

Mike

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>