From: "gclaridge@..." To: HomePatrol@...
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:47 AM
Subject: [HomePatrol] Home Patrol and GPS

Hello group;

I am a new Home Patrol user and will be connecting a Garmin GPS unit to it while mobile.  Should I remove all my favorites from the Home Patrol and rely on the GPS to find local frequencies?  I believe I have to set up the service types I am interested in, but I don't think I need any favorites.

Is this correct, or am I way off base here.

Thanks for any and all help;
Gord

Join HomePatrol@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.