Programming question

Kenneth Fowler <kd4iiw@...>

I've been playing around with butel arc xt and proscan and cant figure out how to delete a pre programmed bear tracking feature. Ive been though every part of the config screens.
I dont have any quick keys configured.

Kenneth Fowler
KD4IIW

uniden.upman

Delete? (You can't.) Or, disable? (You can, but need more details from you as to what you want to disable...)

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 8:01 PM, Kenneth Fowler kd4iiw@... [BCT15X]

I've been playing around with butel arc xt and proscan and cant figure out how to delete a pre programmed bear tracking feature. Ive been though every part of the config screens.

I dont have any quick keys configured.

Kenneth Fowler
KD4IIW

kd4iiw@...

I think I have figured this out. Needed to upload both a configuration file and database file. Just learned more about how the dma works on this scanner and how to assign scan groups

David O'Banion

The first thing to remember about these scanners is that there are no fixed banks --- the user makes them as needed.