volume settings

LeonardKeepers

hi group in my previous post it may have sounded like not being so bright,but in reading the manual it made me wonder if the numbers listed in the manual did other functions beside making the audio louder or softer. thank you
Leonard

Joe M.

The volume offset makes those channels louder
of softer than the normal volume setting.

Joe M.

On 9/25/2016 5:26 PM, Leonard.Keepers@comcast.net [BCD996p2] wrote:
hi group in my previous post it may have sounded like not being so
bright,but in reading the manual it made me wonder if the numbers listed
in the manual did other functions beside making the audio louder or
softer. thank you
Leonard

No virus found in this message.