Programming a BCD996P2 (The City of Mobile, Al 700Mhz System)

Kajj Ninetyfourfiftyone

Paul O,

I appreciate the below link.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=7258

I live less than a mile & a half from the Saraland tower and 10 miles from to other towers.

I have tried my best to set this scanner ( BCD996P2 ) to receive that system and I cannot hear anything.

I have set the scanner up every way I can think of. There MUST BE SOMRTHING I AM NOT DOING !

If anyone has any suggestions please DO!!!

Thomas