From: BCD996p2@... [mailto:BCD996p2@...]
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 5:28 AM
To: BCD996p2@...
Subject: [BCD996p2] firmware and software updates

hello group what is the latest version of firmware for the p2 and what is
the latest version of arc xt pro. i check for updates to xt pro nothing
comes up, i have version 2.0 of arc xt pro thank you
Leonard

LeonardKeepers

thank you thomas
Leonard

David Shrum <dave.n8pu@...>

I bought my P2 off Amazon, May 2016 and it shows a firmware Version of
1.06.00

Dave N8PU

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 9:18 AM, 'Thomas Vance' scanner1143@...
[BCD996p2] <BCD996p2@...> wrote:

Butel Pro File Version 2.0.0.7 Product Version 2.00.0007

P2 Firmware 1.04.03

Thomas

hello group what is the latest version of firmware for the p2 and what is
the latest version of arc xt pro. i check for updates to xt pro nothing
comes up, i have version 2.0 of arc xt pro thank you
Leonard

LeonardKeepers

hi group thank you i bought my p2 almost a year ago i did upgrade the firmware one time just wondering if there was a newer version out there available.
leonard

George Roden

David is right. Latest firmware for the P2 is 1.06.00

LeonardKeepers

thank you
Leonard

Kajj Ninetyfourfiftyone

Well I guess I missed one!

Could be the reason I am having a few issues with mine.

Thanks'

Thomas