HELP ON ASSGN KEY# i THINK

Ray

Hello Group,

I need someone to explain how I should do something on this 536 scanner.

Say I have 4 different system to program into my scanner.

And I want to be able to use the Numbered Keypad to turn the Systems on or Off.

How do I accomplish this feature??

How do I set it up in the SENTINEL software?

Thanks,

T.C.

Joe M.

Put each on a separate Favorites List. In the
FL list OPTIONS tab, select the FL Quick Key.

Enable/disable them using (FLQK) ENTER.

Joe M.

On 7/5/2019 11:39 AM, 'BCD536HP' bcd536hp1@yahoo.com [BCD536HP] wrote:

*Hello Group,*

*I need someone to explain how I should do something on this 536 scanner.*

*Say I have 4 different system to program into my scanner.*

*And I want to be able to use the Numbered Keypad to turn the Systems on
or Off.*

*How do I accomplish this feature??*

*How do I set it up in the SENTINEL software?*

**

*Thanks,*

**

*T.C.*