UPman doing test broadcast at 11 am central time on my YouTube channel today.

Brian

Forward...

UPman running a test broadcast at 11 am central time on my YouTube channel. Similar to something
you've seen before, but no black boxes over the product.

Link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb7DugPlTcA , and if it works well, then the instructions
for Saturday will be to watch for the event on the Uniden Upman channel on YouTube.

<http://forums.radioreference.com/2069025-post202.html>

<http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/276787-uniden-having-online-party-you-all-invited-
11.html#post2069025>

Brian

Resent...

Please note this message was delayed and posted to the group after the live test broadcast was over
and done.

Hope this group doesn't have any delays for any other important messages doing the launce on
Saturday.