trouble processing credit card information with Uniden?

Jeff Kenyon

Hi everyone, I finally have a for sure update in that the BCD436 will finally be coming home after almost two months at Uniden.  The reason why I didn’t get it sooner was because they had trouble processing my credit card.  There was enough on there to pay for the repair and NXDN key as well as the shipping.  If I hadn’t followed up I don’t think things would have moved at the pace at what they are at now.  The original ship date was September 26, and yesterday they finally got everything processed.  Had anyone else had this problem with payment information?  I obviously got the information to them and it got charged, so I guess I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?