The new radios look great

Earl Suitor <wvcaver@...>

UPMan:

Paul…..The new radios look great. I am surprised at the negative posts in some of the other forums. I, for one wish to give a big thumbs up to you and Uniden. I had asked for TDMA and got it……. A lot of the new features are a huge unexpected improvement. I had the first Bearcat and have had many models over the years. Thank you for all your effort.

Also curious: Will upcoming versions of Sentinel have scanner control like FREEScan does?

Earl Suitor

Berryville, VA

Joe M.

I believe Uniden has stated that they will have a separate program for scanner control, so I am fairly certain Sentinel won't have it.

This may only apply to the 536, and not the 436.

Joe M.

Earl Suitor wrote:

UPMan:
Paul..The new radios look great. I am surprised at the negative posts in some of the other forums. I, for one wish to give a big thumbs up to you and Uniden. I had asked for TDMA and got it. A lot of the new features are a huge unexpected improvement. I had the first Bearcat and have had many models over the years. Thank you for all your effort.
Also curious: Will upcoming versions of Sentinel have scanner control like FREEScan does?
Earl Suitor
Berryville, VA
------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.932 / Virus Database: 3629.1.1/6373 - Release Date: 11/27/13 15:17:00