From: "ptim15@... [BCD436HP]" <BCD436HP@...>
Date: 2017-10-15 1:40 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: BCD436HP@...
Subject: [BCD436HP] how to enter Canadian Zipcode

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the 426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the first digit

lamarrsy <lamarrsy@...>

Hi,

You only need to enter the first 3 digits of our Canadian Postal Code, as the system doesn’t care to have a precision level to the street level.

-Sylvain, via  iPhone

Le 15 oct. 2017 à 16:40, ptim15@... [BCD436HP] <BCD436HP@...> a écrit :

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the 426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the first digit

Joe M.

When you hit the ZIP button or select ENTER ZIP CODE
in the menu, are you selecting CANADA as the next step?

Joe M.

On 10/15/2017 4:40 PM, ptim15@... [BCD436HP] wrote:

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the
426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the
first digit

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Joe M.

Sorry. I missed that part about 3 digits. That's all you need.

I read the issue as not being able to enter alpha digits the first time.

Joe M.

On 10/15/2017 6:23 PM, MCH mch@... [BCD436HP] wrote:
When you hit the ZIP button or select ENTER ZIP CODE
in the menu, are you selecting CANADA as the next step?

Joe M.

On 10/15/2017 4:40 PM, ptim15@... [BCD436HP] wrote:

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the
426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the
first digit

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

------------------------------------
Posted by: MCH <mch@...>
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim L

Thanks Joe I didn't know the first 3 digits was all that was needed.. Thanks again

"There are only 10 types of people in the world:

 Those who understand binary and those who don't"

In today's email world 97% of all email is spam, please don't contribute.

Came of age in the 60's, now I'm in my 60's ... Whoa, WTF happened?