deleting recordings

Scott Miller <swm.msn@...>

Hello, I have a large quantity of recordings made on the 436. Is there way to do a mass delete of all of them? I have been doing them one at a time but is taking a lot of time.

Thanks for any help.
Scott

Joe M.

Connect to a PC using mass storage, then navigate to the USER AUDIO folder and delete the folders as you would any other file. The same multi-select applies as it would to any other directory.

Joe M.

On 10/8/2017 10:13 PM, Scott Miller swm.msn@... [BCD436HP] wrote:
Hello, I have a large quantity of recordings made on the 436. Is there
way to do a mass delete of all of them? I have been doing them one at a
time but is taking a lot of time.

Thanks for any help.
Scott

Posted by: Scott Miller <swm.msn@...>