data export

Mark Lewin

has anyone written or come across a program that can unload or export files from arcpatrol, arc536hp or sentinel into an editable file (such as .csv format)?

I know Butel says they can't export due to licensing restrictions, but I'm trying to get a csv file which (I believe is public domain).  That means their licensing restrictions are self-imposed. Haven't read anything about sentinel files format.

Joe M.

Not sure if HPE is on a text-readable format, but
you can export to HPE using the menu selections.

Joe M.

On 3/24/2018 12:29 PM, Mark Lewin lewinm@... [BCD436HP] wrote:

has anyone written or come across a program that can unload or export
files from arcpatrol, arc536hp or sentinel into an editable file (such
as .csv format)?

I know Butel says they can't export due to licensing restrictions, but
I'm trying to get a csv file which (I believe is public domain). That
means their licensing restrictions are self-imposed. Haven't read
anything about sentinel files format.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Mark Lewin

HPE is not text readable.  It's fine as a backup format as you can export and import, but I was looking for something that would allow me to sync favorites lists between ArcPatrol and Sentinel without having to load and unload through the scanner itself.   Mainly looking for a way to more easily edit favorites lists

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 2:30 PM, MCH mch@... [BCD436HP] <BCD436HP@...> wrote:

Not sure if HPE is on a text-readable format, but
you can export to HPE using the menu selections.

Joe M.

On 3/24/2018 12:29 PM, Mark Lewin lewinm@... [BCD436HP] wrote:

> has anyone written or come across a program that can unload or export
> files from arcpatrol, arc536hp or sentinel into an editable file (such
> as .csv format)?
>
> I know Butel says they can't export due to licensing restrictions, but
> I'm trying to get a csv file which (I believe is public domain). That
> means their licensing restrictions are self-imposed. Haven't read
> anything about sentinel files format.

Joe M.

OK. As I stated, I didn't know if it was or not.

Your only alternative is to edit the FL and
copy data from there to Excel or a text editor.

Joe M.

On 3/24/2018 3:43 PM, Mark Lewin lewinm@... [BCD436HP] wrote:

HPE is not text readable. It's fine as a backup format as you can
export and import, but I was looking for something that would allow me
to sync favorites lists between ArcPatrol and Sentinel without having to
load and unload through the scanner itself. Mainly looking for a way
to more easily edit favorites lists

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 2:30 PM, MCH mch@... <mailto:mch@...>
[BCD436HP] <BCD436HP@... <mailto:BCD436HP@...>>

__