From: "erlv2@..."
To: BCD436HP@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:19 PM
Subject: [BCD436HP] Analysis/Discovery Mode

  I was wondering about the Analysis/Discovery Mode for the BCD436HP and BCD536HP radios, that deals with Band scoping, RF Power Plot, Trunked Systems Analysis, Edacs/LTR LCN Finder. In the Owners Manual that was printed in Vietnam, I was looking for those items, but there is nothing published on those subjects. Did Uniden forget to list these items in the Manual? Or was there a special reason they were not published. I noticed on the front cover it does have it listed under the Menu Mode, but could someone or even UPMan clarify this issue.

Joe M.

I think UPMan said in another forum those were still under development (or adaptation from the HP-1), so that part of the manual may not have been written yet.

Joe M.