Analysis/Discovery Mode

Eric Reynolds

I was wondering about the Analysis/Discovery Mode for the BCD436HP and BCD536HP radios, that deals with Band scoping, RF Power Plot, Trunked Systems Analysis, Edacs/LTR LCN Finder. In the Owners Manual that was printed in Vietnam, I was looking for those items, but there is nothing published on those subjects. Did Uniden forget to list these items in the Manual? Or was there a special reason they were not published. I noticed on the front cover it does have it listed under the Menu Mode, but could someone or even UPMan clarify this issue.

uniden.upman

That portion of the firmware was not included in time for first print. It is in development, and will be added to the manual (and likely demonstrated in videos) prior to release.

UpMan
UpMan FAQ: http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/UpMan -- Please read before emailing me directly

To: BCD436HP@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:19 PM
Subject: [BCD436HP] Analysis/Discovery Mode

I was wondering about the Analysis/Discovery Mode for the BCD436HP and BCD536HP radios, that deals with Band scoping, RF Power Plot, Trunked Systems Analysis, Edacs/LTR LCN Finder. In the Owners Manual that was printed in Vietnam, I was looking for those items, but there is nothing published on those subjects. Did Uniden forget to list these items in the Manual? Or was there a special reason they were not published. I noticed on the front cover it does have it listed under the Menu Mode, but could someone or even UPMan clarify this issue.

Joe M.

I think UPMan said in another forum those were still under development (or adaptation from the HP-1), so that part of the manual may not have been written yet.

Joe M.

erlv2@... wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.932 / Virus Database: 3629.1.1/6352 - Release Date: 11/20/13 07:01:00