Starting Over With FLists

John C. Lowe

Thank you!

On Nov 7, 2019, at 2:17 PM, Joe M. <mch@nb.net> wrote:

I would just delete the current FLs and make new ones.

Joe M.

On 11/7/2019 2:14 PM, John C. Lowe wrote:
After watching Upman’s You Tube on making and editing FLists I’d like to start over with new ones.
So, my question is: Should I delete “all user data”? And start from scratch? (What actually happens when you delete all the data?)
Or, do I just delete the current lists and write new ones?

Thanks,
Gianni

Joe M.