436 Won't accept New Upload

Jhark201

Hi,
looking for group advice on what to do when using Sentinel to upload revised favorites list. The system indicates that the new file was uploaded but the file does not update on the scanner. I can update the scanner software with the Sentinel program. The radio shows nothing to scan...
The scanner worked fine until I tried to add a new favorite list and upload it. I did check "erase favorites" list from upload box.
Could it be that the micro memory is corrupted?
Any suggestions would be appreciated .

Joe M.

Odds are it is one of the following:

1. You do not have the Service Type set.
2. You do not have the Quick Key enabled (if assigned)
3. You do not have MONITOR enabled.

Joe M.

On 5/28/2020 1:48 PM, Jhark201@comcast.net wrote:
Hi,
looking for group advice on what to do when using Sentinel to upload
revised favorites list. The system indicates that the new file was
uploaded but the file does not update on the scanner. I can update the
scanner software with the Sentinel program. The radio shows nothing to
scan...
The scanner worked fine until I tried to add a new favorite list and
upload it. I did check "erase favorites" list from upload box.
Could it be that the micro memory is corrupted?
Any suggestions would be appreciated .

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Mark Levine, D.C.

Often this happens because you have classified the FL file as a CUSTOM 1 but you don't have CUSTOM 1 enabled under system type.