From: BCD436HP@... on behalf of MCH mch@... [BCD436HP]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 6:33:43 PM
To: BCD436HP@...
Subject: Re: [BCD436HP] how to enter Canadian Zipcode

Sorry. I missed that part about 3 digits. That's all you need.

I read the issue as not being able to enter alpha digits the first time.

Joe M.

On 10/15/2017 6:23 PM, MCH mch@... [BCD436HP] wrote:
> When you hit the ZIP button or select ENTER ZIP CODE
> in the menu, are you selecting CANADA as the next step?
>
> Joe M.
>
> On 10/15/2017 4:40 PM, ptim15@... [BCD436HP] wrote:
>>

>> can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the
>> 426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the
>> first digit

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: MCH <mch@...>
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Joe M.

Sorry. I missed that part about 3 digits. That's all you need.

I read the issue as not being able to enter alpha digits the first time.

Joe M.

On 10/15/2017 6:23 PM, MCH mch@... [BCD436HP] wrote:
When you hit the ZIP button or select ENTER ZIP CODE
in the menu, are you selecting CANADA as the next step?

Joe M.

On 10/15/2017 4:40 PM, ptim15@... [BCD436HP] wrote:

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the
426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the
first digit

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

------------------------------------
Posted by: MCH <mch@...>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

---
http://www.avg.com

Joe M.

When you hit the ZIP button or select ENTER ZIP CODE
in the menu, are you selecting CANADA as the next step?

Joe M.

On 10/15/2017 4:40 PM, ptim15@... [BCD436HP] wrote:

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the
426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the
first digit

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

lamarrsy <lamarrsy@...>

Hi,

You only need to enter the first 3 digits of our Canadian Postal Code, as the system doesn’t care to have a precision level to the street level.

-Sylvain, via  iPhone

Le 15 oct. 2017 à 16:40, ptim15@... [BCD436HP] <BCD436HP@...> a écrit :

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the 426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the first digit

just enter the first  three of the postal code   press  Yes   thats it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

can someone please tell me how to enter a Canadian (alpha) Zipcode. the 426 only allows me to enter 3 digits then the cursor goes back to the first digit

Tim L