Re: Digest Number 1131

Joe M

  1. Have you tried using the Export to hpe feature? You will find it under the File tab. You can pick the favorites list you want to Export. Save the file. Then use the Import to hpe feature in the other scanner program. It has been awhile that I tried this and as I remember it worked.

From: BCD436HP@...
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:25 PM
To: BCD436HP@...
Subject: [BCD436HP] Digest Number 1131

1 Message

Digest #1131
1
moving files by "Mark Lewin"

Message

1

moving files

Sun Dec 3, 2017 10:59 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Mark Lewin"

I'm sure this has been asked dozens of times before, but I couldn't find it.

I have added a favorites list to my HP2 by pulling them directly from Radio
Reference.com.

Can I use Home Patrol Sentinel to read my favorites list from the HP and
then import that list into Sentinel for the 436/536 and write to the
scanner? Are the HP Sentinel files compatible at all with the 436 version?

Virus-free.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Join BCD436HP@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.