Need programming help with my BC898T

Tino DeFazio

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could send me a detailed step by step description on how to manually program my BC898T, both for

Conventional and trunk tracking, I read the operators manual over and over but it seems not enough detail is provided.  I recently

purchased this scanner used.  I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.  Most of the area has implemented digital systems.  However,

still much more to listen to.  I would truly appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Tino

Howie

A conventional freq is easy.

1. Press Manual.Then press the channel number you want to store the freq on.

2. Enter the freq you want.

3. Press E.

4. When done,if ou want to put another freq in just press Manual again and the scanner will go to the next channel.

Howie

For trunking,you need to know what system you have,such as Motorola,edaccs,etc

When you find out just follow the manual pretty close.

I was wondering if someone could send me a detailed step by step description on how to manually program my BC898T, both for

Conventional and trunk tracking, I read the operators manual over and over but it seems not enough detail is provided.  I recently

purchased this scanner used.  I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.  Most of the area has implemented digital systems.  However,

still much more to listen to.  I would truly appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Tino

Tino DeFazio

Thank you for the help.