From: "jerry31553@... [BC898T]" <BC898T@...>
Date:10/01/2015 1:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: bc898t@...
Subject: [BC898T] Manual

How do you program this scanner. I misplaced my manual.

Jerry V. Herrin

scan356

Programming procedure depends on what you want to hear: conventional, LTR, EDACS, or Motorola trunked networks. The manual is available from Uniden as a PDF: https://www.uniden.com/File%20Library/FooterNav/Product%20Information/Owners%20Manuals/BC898Tom.pdf

Fred Chase

Jerry, just go here and download the manual from Uniden in PDF format for free.

Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 1:38 PM

Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>

You can download from https://www.uniden.com/product-information/owners-manuals

From:"norm1107 norm1107@... [BC898T]"
Date:Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 2:23 PM
Subject:RE: [BC898T] Manual

I have the manual for the scanner that is a copy of the manual there is $7 that include shipping and you can order it right online at bearcatoutlet.com

Sent from my Samsung smartphone

How do you program this scanner. I misplaced my manual.

Jerry V. Herrin

jerry31553@...

Thanks. I downloaded it.

Howie

Send me a personal email and I`ll send you a pdf copy.

Howie