Hi everybody

Richard Heightchew

Hi everybody I have seven 396s and I enjoy them I think the 396 is the best way to go unit and ever put out.

Richard Heightchew

Okay now that I seem to finally maybe beyond after multiple attempts I'll put out what I was going to put out before I live near San Francisco and I am available to help anybody that wants to use the 396 more there's a lot of stuff you can even listen to with 396 even if the area is mostly encrypted and trucked there's still tons of stuff here to listen to so I will gladly help anybody that wants to know what you can listen to with 396 in the San Francisco Bay area

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:13 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
Hi everybody I have seven 396s and I enjoy them I think the 396 is the best way to go unit and ever put out.

Richard Heightchew

Good old fashioned t models which are good radios too the XT model just has a few more features but I think the receiver is pretty much the same I've tested them.

<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
Hi everybody I have seven 396s and I enjoy them I think the 396 is the best way to go unit and ever put out.

Richard Heightchew

I have no idea what was going on I was having a heck of hard time getting on but I think maybe I finally fixed the problem somehow or somebody was nice enough to put me on the list server or the moderator put me on thank you very much and have a great day