anybody try listening to fingers

Richard Heightchew

I'm lucky I live by three major airports so fingers 123.45 it's very active lot of pilot conversations discussing the routes as they go across the Pacific Ocean and sometimes it's really funny cuz they discuss what customer service reps are good looking but most of the time it's mostly the routes across the Pacific and how bumpy it is anybody listen to fingers on the 396

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:13 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
Hi everybody I have seven 396s and I enjoy them I think the 396 is the best way to go unit and ever put out.