Re: battery testing

Richard Heightchew

Hi everybody how long do you find a batteries last the normal rechargeable batteries

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 6:00 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
I just got so excited after fighting a server problem of some sort here all day it just kept sending me messages back and telling me that I'm not subscribed so finally when I started seeing the messages come back to me I knew I had finally got  again I'm very sorry to everybody but I was just so excited and I'm looking forward to this email list I listen a lot to my 396s but all the information I put out is accurate things that I hear on my 396

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:32 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
I am also lucky twice I live close to moffett Nas and there's a national guard air rescue unit there so I listen to them on 46.8 and 378.6 they are very active they're almost like a Frontline unit

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:29 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
I'm lucky I live by three major airports so fingers 123.45 it's very active lot of pilot conversations discussing the routes as they go across the Pacific Ocean and sometimes it's really funny cuz they discuss what customer service reps are good looking but most of the time it's mostly the routes across the Pacific and how bumpy it is anybody listen to fingers on the 396

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:13 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
Hi everybody I have seven 396s and I enjoy them I think the 396 is the best way to go unit and ever put out.

Join BC396XT@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.