Re: [BC396XT listening to national command authority

Richard Heightchew

And I do live close to Travis Air Force Base where there's a tacmo unit that comes out from the East Coast when things get busy in North Korea and China you can hear them on 311.00 putting out eam messages you can't understand the message but you can count the characters the usual message is 46 when we went to the Gulf war it was like $130 characters I knew something was up you can also catch them on the satellite link 323.8 if you hear 311 and you do not hear 323.8 it's probably not an important message just some sort of drill but if you hear both of them it could be an important message so you can hear 311 on your 396 okay I better stop while I'm ahead because I could go on all day when I listen to on my 396

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:32 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
I am also lucky twice I live close to moffett Nas and there's a national guard air rescue unit there so I listen to them on 46.8 and 378.6 they are very active they're almost like a Frontline unit

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:29 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
I'm lucky I live by three major airports so fingers 123.45 it's very active lot of pilot conversations discussing the routes as they go across the Pacific Ocean and sometimes it's really funny cuz they discuss what customer service reps are good looking but most of the time it's mostly the routes across the Pacific and how bumpy it is anybody listen to fingers on the 396

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:13 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
Hi everybody I have seven 396s and I enjoy them I think the 396 is the best way to go unit and ever put out.

Join BC396XT@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.