Re: close call range

Richard Heightchew

Good morning everybody I just have a quick question I feel like I'm not using my call as much as I should what is the range of my close call on my XT.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:32 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
I am also lucky twice I live close to moffett Nas and there's a national guard air rescue unit there so I listen to them on 46.8 and 378.6 they are very active they're almost like a Frontline unit

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:29 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
I'm lucky I live by three major airports so fingers 123.45 it's very active lot of pilot conversations discussing the routes as they go across the Pacific Ocean and sometimes it's really funny cuz they discuss what customer service reps are good looking but most of the time it's mostly the routes across the Pacific and how bumpy it is anybody listen to fingers on the 396

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:13 PM, Richard Heightchew
<mikeheight99@...> wrote:
Hi everybody I have seven 396s and I enjoy them I think the 396 is the best way to go unit and ever put out.

Join BC396XT@Uniden.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.