From: Jim Dunn <dunnjimt@...>
To: "bc796d@..." <bc796d@...>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 6:38 AM
Subject: [BC796D] Wygant modified BC796D

Can anyone tell me what modifications Wygant offered on the BC796D. After some Internet search I think it is a type of voice or voice/display recording. Anyone have info, manual, how it works, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim

Jim Dunn <dunnjimt@...>

Here is one but much more on the Internet. Just nothing on what modifications they performed. Or if it was an after market mod and how it worked.
Wygant Introduces New Screen Recording Solutions.

PORTLAND, Ore., June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital voice recording manufacturer Wygant has announced the introduction of screen-recording as a significant enhancement to its voice logging and quality monitoring systems. Encore(TM) Screen Recorder first began serving contact center customers in May 2005. Wygant, with over 20 years focusing on contact centers, has developed a native screen-recording application to integrate with the company's flagship products, Encore and CenterPlus(TM).

Never heard of Wygant and nothing comes up on Google. Typo?

UPMan

Can anyone tell me what modifications Wygant offered on the BC796D. After some Internet search I think it is a type of voice or voice/display recording. Anyone have info, manual, how it works, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim

uniden.upman

From what I can tell, that wasn't a modification. It was a voice/data logger that probably utilized the serial protocol to capture the channel log data.

UPMan