(unknown)

Henrik Rasmussen <hrasmussen@...>

See: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=7141

-------------------------------------
Rik Rasmussen
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM, daryl_bronzeill
<daryl_bronzeill@...>wrote:

Hello new to group! So I live in Philadelphia, pa they just switched radio
frequencies to project 25 phase 2. I would like to know if anyone knows how
to program scanner to those channels. My num 215-883-8324 text or call
Daryl

Joe M.

Based on the RR data, there are no Phase II talkgroups listed, so any P25 scanner should be able to monitor what is listed.

RR lists the system type as P25 Phase II but there is no difference between the control channel on Phase I vs Phase II. The only difference is on the voice channels which are TDMA in Phase II mode. But, there is also backward compatibility with P25 Phase I so if you have Phase I radios on it, the system will operate in Phase I mode which can be decoded on any P25 scanner.

Joe M.