transfer speed

d2toma <d2toma@...>

does anybody know whay it takes 13 minutes to transfer data from one bank of my bc296d to my PC?even longer to do the same for all banks.iv tried diffrent baud rates but doesnt help.

Bernard Skoch

Can't say for sure, but I would advise to suck in the data to your PC once and then a complete cold restart on your 296d and go from there, reloading fresh from the PC.

Sounds like a memory parity issue or some such.