skipping

Tom Mason

hello does anybody happen to know why my BCD296D skips while on an active channel while scanning.its almost like a priority is on but i cant find one on anywhere.thanks.tom.

Joe M.

I think the 296 has 'negative delays' which will only hold an active
channel for x seconds.  Make sure your delay isn't set negative.

Joe M.

On Oct 25, 2014, at 7:59 PM, "d2toma@... [BC296D]" <BC296D@...> wrote:

hello does anybody happen to know why my BCD296D skips while on an active channel while scanning.its almost like a priority is on but i cant find one on anywhere.thanks.tom.

scanman1@...

turn off priority and priority plus off

scanman1@...

push the pri button till pri is set to pri off