From: "n3ltq" <mengle@...>
To: <BC296D@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 6:08 PM
Subject: [BC296D] programming cable for BC296D

Looking for a programming cable for the Uniden BC296D
Milt
N3LTQ

dccampbell2

Thanks, but don't need a cable. Need someone to set up the system options on the scanner. Can't seem to locate anyone locally. I live in Indianapolis, IN.

Looking for a programming cable for the Uniden BC296D

Milt
N3LTQ

dccampbell2

Milt - No, I was trying to find someone who could set up/check my system options on the scanner. I had a guy download all the channels, but I dropped the scanner the the card popped out, so now I only get some of the stations to scan. When I manually look I can see all the channels, but somehow it is not scanning them all. I aslked the guy who downloaded the channels for help but he said he couldn't as he doesn't work on scanners but only knows how to download the channels for our area. I live in Indianapolis, IN.

Dave

From: Mark Levine, D.C. <wb2eqe@...>
To: BC296D@...
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 8:05 PM