Master Reset

coloradoredlands@...

I just dug out my 296D and a period of disuse and need to set it to the factory default to get rid of all the old programming.  I cant find that command in the manual, but I remember there was some sort of combination of keys to hold down while powering up the unit.

Joe M.

Hold down the 2, 9, and MANUAL buttons while powering on the unit.

Joe M.