FS: Uniden BC796D Trunk Tracker 4.

W1JCW John <w1jcw@...>

 FS: Uniden BC796D Trunk Tracker 4.

Nice Uniden BC796D Trunk Tracker 4, 1000 channel scanner with all the latest updates. APCO P25 9600 bps.

I will throw in the Brutel programming software as well which list for $50. Asking $250 plus shipping.

Has mounting bracket and PS. APCO 25 Digital Operation - Including 9600 Baud C4FM & CQPSK* bullet 1000 Channels, 10 Banks,

10 Priority Channels bullet Continuous Band Coverage - 25MHz to 1.3GHz bullet Preprogramed Service Searches (12) bullet Trunk Tracker IV

EDACS®, Motorola®, LTR, APCO bullet CTCSS/DCS Decode bullet S.A.M.E. Weather Alert - Specific Area Message Encoding -

During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.

bullet Alpha Tagging Bank Channel and Search Range bullet Backlit Keypad.

We can discuss terms on phone contact me directly. Many pictures available, all updated for any rebranding.

Thanks

John

n0mnb@...

was c4fm something you had added ?

thanks.

Joe M.

The 796 came standard with P25 C4FM and P25 CQPSK.

Joe M.

On 4/14/2017 8:30 AM, n0mnb@... [BC796D] wrote:

was c4fm something you had added ?

thanks.

n3ltq

Actually IIRC, the 796 required an add-on card for digital reception. The card was normally part of the initial purchase.

Nice solid Phase 1 scanner but requires it's own software and uses a serial cable for programming. Very nice to simply park on an established trunk system for everyday listening. Turning systems on/off while scanning can be a bit tricky.

Milt
N3LTQ

On 4/14/2017 9:36 AM, MCH mch@... [BC796D] wrote:
The 796 came standard with P25 C4FM and P25 CQPSK.
Joe M.
On 4/14/2017 8:30 AM, n0mnb@... [BC796D] wrote:

was c4fm something you had added ?

thanks.
Yahoo Groups Links

Joe M.

Actually, the BC785D had the "optional" BCi25 card.

The BC796D came standard with that card. So all 796s
should have it unless someone removed it after purchase.

Joe M.

On 4/14/2017 9:56 AM, Milton Engle mengle@... [BC796D] wrote:
Actually IIRC, the 796 required an add-on card for digital reception.
The card was normally part of the initial purchase.

Nice solid Phase 1 scanner but requires it's own software and uses a
serial cable for programming. Very nice to simply park on an
established trunk system for everyday listening. Turning systems
on/off while scanning can be a bit tricky.

Milt
N3LTQ

On 4/14/2017 9:36 AM, MCH mch@... [BC796D] wrote:
The 796 came standard with P25 C4FM and P25 CQPSK.

Joe M.

On 4/14/2017 8:30 AM, n0mnb@... [BC796D] wrote:

was c4fm something you had added ?

thanks.