For sale BC296D (price dropped) SOLD

ham98226 <jsmarquand@...>

UPDATE:

This BC296D HAS BEEN SOLD.

Thanks to all of you who responded to my for sale post and good scanning to you all :)

--- In BC296D@..., "ham98226" <jsmarquand@...> wrote:

Bump July 12.

Still for sale...

Uniden BC-296D used but in good condition.
Comes with belt clip, original antenna, NEW manual, 2 NEW battery packs, AC
charger module, original PROGRAMMING CABLE. Works perfectly.
V3.25 firmware. Has p25 card.

Price dropped to $180 US plus shipping.

I know someone on here will like this!

dccampbell2

I'm looking to sell mine. Did you get the $180 for it or did people just try to low ball you? Thanks