BC250 software

Jeffrey <n9mxtham@...>

Hey,
Anyone running ARC BC250 Basic or Pro?? If so can you please message me back.

Thanks

Donnie Barlow <kc9vfq@...>

I use Basic

**

--
kc9vfq@...

Steve Tomlinson

Where can I get a free, downloadable copy of the BC250 basic or pro software.&nbsp; Thanks in advance!! Ricky

--- In bc796d@..., &lt;kc9vfq@...&gt; wrote:

I use Basic

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Jeffrey &lt; n9mxtham@... &gt; wrote:

&gt; **

&gt;

&gt;

&gt; Hey,

&gt; Anyone running ARC BC250 Basic or Pro?? If so can you please message me

&gt; back.

&gt;

&gt; Thanks

&gt;

&gt;

&gt;

--

kc9vfq@...

Jim Stein

Butel has a pretty sophisticated copy protection mechanism so getting a free copy is difficult. You can run the demo, though. I don't think it has an expiration but but there is a time limit on each use - 10 minutes?? You can get that at:
http://www.butelsoftware.com/

________________________________
Where can I get a free, downloadable copy of the BC250 basic or pro software.  Thanks in advance!! Ricky

--- In bc796d@..., <kc9vfq@...> wrote:

I use Basic

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Jeffrey < n9mxtham@... > wrote:

**
Hey,
Anyone running ARC BC250 Basic or Pro?? If so can you please message me
back.
Thanks
--

kc9vfq@...

Roy Schahrer

Have you tried the demo version at http://www.butel.nl/ ?

If you like it then it is time to buy it.

On 9/3/2013 2:54 AM, rickytheracer@... wrote:

Where can I get a free, downloadable copy of the BC250 basic or pro
software. Thanks in advance!! Ricky

Jim Stein

Well said, Roy. This is a pretty darn good product, well worth the price. It has served me well for 10 years and I don&#39;t regret the price. Gommert earned his payday and we should support that.

--- In BC796D@..., &lt;bc796d@...&gt; wrote:

Have you tried the demo version at http://www.butel.nl/ ?

If you like it then it is time to buy it.

On 9/3/2013 2:54 AM, rickytheracer@... wrote:

&gt;

&gt; Where can I get a free, downloadable copy of the BC250 basic or pro

&gt; software. Thanks in advance!! Ricky

&gt;